Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Hallow!!
today was quite a blast!well,quite.today Nur Suhaila is officialy 13 years old.haha!dia sudah digelar 'tua'.aniwaes,happy birthday su!hope u like the present we gave you.ala,mesti sukenye,kan2?
so today,had lessons as per normal.
~math-blahdeblahdeblah
~P.E-retest for 2.4.PASS!!yay!i want to say thank you very much to my dear partner,Citrine Teo.thnx so much for helping me!and not forgetting my good frens who gave me moral support.terime kasih ye untuk nasihat2 yang diberikan oleh kamu semue.especially atikah yang sampai nak marah aku biler kau 'lecture' aku.haizz.......
~recess-drank milo,i think.then,my straw dropped.heiyo!
~M.T-was okay lah.boleh tahan katekan.
~history-ok2.
~science-did this experiment.got free seating.yes,ah!
and after school,got I.T.as usual,i went a bit hyper.and as usual,we learned the same thing over and over again.so tmrw we are celebrating National Day.yay......mdm fauziah said she wanted to make a small party.and we need to bring at least some food.and we need to wear red t-shirt.so,i'll jus end here.
P.S. Cerite Bong sudah datang balik deh!wooooo..........

No comments:

Post a Comment